Showing all 4 results
- What a student's file should contain
- What gets reported in SEVIS
- What data we need to check
- And more!
- How do international students discover your school? What attracts them to YOUR school?
- What are some of the tools used in international student recruitment?
- How do I measure success?
- I have an application — Now what?
- What do I do with an international transcript?
- This prospective student has been admitted. What do I do with the I-20 and admission documents?
- Understanding government requirements for proving funding for F-1 students
- How to set expenses, explain them to students and enter them on an I-20
- What proof should you require students to submit?
- Developing and communicating evidence standards
- Is the evidence enough? Discretionary income models.
- Best practices for entering funding on the I-20
- What is an agent?
- Deciding if agents are right for your school
- Finding agents (if they don’t find you first)
- Selecting and vetting agents
- Accreditation and other issues etc.
- Considerations when preparing agency contracts
- Supporting the agent’s success
- Questions and some answers
Everything You Need For Starting Your Year Off Right: