Save $250 off Early Bird Discount prices or $507 off regular workshop prices by registering with this package.
- Discount already applied below
- Package deal is only available until February 8th.
- Early Bird discounts do not apply to packages.
F-1 SEVIS ESSENTIALS – LEVEL I
February 20-21, 2019
This workshop is designed for the SEVIS Designated School Official at an institution of higher education* who advises prospective international students about studying in the U.S. and F-1 status, as well as, issues the Form I-20 to enable the student to get the F-1 student visa abroad and into the U.S. We will cover everything involved in becoming an F-1 student as well as your responsibilities as an F-1 approved school.
- Advising Prospective International Students
- Introduction to School Certification and SEVIS
- Issuing the Form I-20
- Becoming F-1:
- Obtaining the F-1 Visa and Entering the U.S.
- Overview of Changing Status to F-1
F-1 SEVIS ESSENTIALS – LEVEL II
March 21-22, 2019
This workshop is for DSOs who are responsible for SEVIS reporting and advising F-1 students throughout their enrollment. It covers all the requirements and procedures F-1 students must follow to maintain their status while in the U.S,. as well as how to travel abroad and return to school safely. Your institutional F-1 SEVIS reporting requirements throughout the student's stay are also thoroughly addressed. Prerequisite: F-1 SEVIS Essentials, Level I or its equivalent in experience.
- Maintaining F-1 Student Status
- Transferring Schools and Changing Education Levels
- Travel and Re-entry
F-1 SEVIS ESSENTIALS – LEVEL III
April 24-25, 2019
This final F-1 SEVIS Essentials workshop focuses on how an F-1 student may regain status following a violation of status, as well as employment benefits. Participants must have completed F-1 SEVIS Essentials, Levels I and II or have the equivalent knowledge in experience.
- Regaining F-1 Student Status
- Introduction to Employment; On-campus Employment
- Practical Training : Regular Optional and Curricular
- Severe Economic Hardship Employment
Trainer Name: June Sadowski-Devárez
Location: The Watson Hotel, NYC