- How do international students discover your school? What attracts them to YOUR school?
- What are some of the tools used in international student recruitment?
- How do I measure success?
- I have an application — Now what?
- What do I do with an international transcript?
- This prospective student has been admitted.
- What do I do with the I-20 and admission documents?
Presenter: Ward Deutschman
Press Esc to close
Ward Deutschman is a consultant in regulatory affairs to small colleges, and serves as an accreditation team chair for the New York and New Jersey state education departments. He has recently retired after working as PDSO/RO for 5 years, during which he was a founding Board member of Study New York. He holds an Ed.D. in Educational Administration and has been in college administration for many years.
Some of the posts he has held with various colleges include: Provost, Associate Vice President, Dean of Admissions, adjunct Associate Professor of Computer Science and adjunct Associate Professor of Education.