- How do international students discover your school? What attracts them to YOUR school?
- What are some of the tools used in international student recruitment?
- How do I measure success?
- I have an application — Now what?
- What do I do with an international transcript?
- This prospective student has been admitted. What do I do with the I-20 and admission documents?
Presenter: Ward Deutschman
Press Esc to close
June, President, brings more than 30 years of experience to IETS with a specialty in federal regulations pertaining to F-1 students and compliance issues for higher education. She specializes in simplifying complex immigration regulations, policies and procedures for practical application in academic settings. In 1988, while serving as Assistant Dean/Director of International Student and Scholar Services at St. John's University, June identified the need for resources and training for administrators in her position. She founded IETS in 1990 to fill this need for international educators and to improve the delivery of services in the profession. June holds a Master of Arts degree in Student Personnel Administration in Higher and Adult Education from Teachers College, Columbia University.
Phone: (718) 445-9744