Downloadable Webinar Library
- Understanding government requirements for proving funding for F-1 students
- How to set expenses, explain them to students and enter them on an I-20
- What proof should you require students to submit?
- Developing and communicating evidence standards
- Is the evidence enough? Discretionary income models.
- Best practices for entering funding on the I-20
- Tips for updating your school’s I-17, Petition for School Approval
- Tips for filing your Recertification application
- Post-filing tips
- Understanding the Approval “Scorecard”
- Introduction to Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Eligibility Requirements and Requisite Evidence
- Criminal Bars
- Practice Advisory
- How do international students discover your school? What attracts them to YOUR school?
- What are some of the tools used in international student recruitment?
- How do I measure success?
- I have an application — Now what?
- What do I do with an international transcript?
- This prospective student has been admitted.
- What do I do with the I-20 and admission documents?